FIRE WATCH SECURITY GUARD SERVICES
Having a reliable and professional fire watch system in place can provide peace of mind for homeowners, businesses and organizations. When there is a malfunction or absence of fire prevention or firefighting devices, a fire watch personnel can help safeguard your property in the event of an emergency.REQUEST AN QUOTE
The Need For Fire Watch Services
Our modern homes and businesses are full of potential fire hazards and sometimes automatic fire prevention systems let us down. Fire sprinklers may be out of service or not work appropriately, fire alarms may fail, and there may be a higher risk of fire for various other reasons – such as bad wiring, flammable materials, or the equipment and activities taking place on-site. These kinds of factors can lead to dangerous situations if a fire were to break out unnoticed. However, with our fire watch services, we give you the best in fire prevention.
When Are Fire Watch Security Guards Used?
A fire watch guard service may be necessary for any area or situation where “hot work” occurs. Examples include work processes such as welding, brazing and cutting. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires the presence of fire watchers in specific circumstances that pose a higher fire risk.
Permanent or temporary fire watch services are also available to deploy immediately to emergencies at these sites:
- Apartment complexes
- Nursing homes
- Office buildings
- Construction sites
- Schools and universities
- Special event sites
- Retail stores and shopping malls
- Business parks
What to Expect With Our Fire Watch Services
Before beginning our work, we will conduct a tour of your premises if necessary, setting up the patrol area as well as the property that needs our care. Following best practices and state laws, we also provide clients with full documentation of all the areas patrolled. During a fire watch, our fire guards stay on site until safety is confirmed. Our team ensures sprinklers and fire detection systems have been inspected, authorized by the fire marshal, and are fully operational.
The fire watch guard will perform these duties:
- Observation: The guards will scan the location for potential fire threats to ensure early detection of a blaze before it spreads. At larger sites, they will conduct mobile patrols in vehicles.
- Logging: As the guards make their rounds, they will record information that could be helpful in the organization’s fire prevention efforts. For instance, they can note potential hazards such as blocked emergency exits or a lack of fire extinguishers in a high-risk area.
- Initiate emergency response: If a fire occurs, the guard will ensure the activation of all in-house fire alarm systems and contact first responders and the organization’s management team.
- Evacuation: Guards will assist people in safely exiting the building or site while following the predetermined evacuation plan.
Why Do Businesses Hire Fire Watch Security Companies?
Fire watch companies are invaluable to businesses because they help protect their physical and human assets. Most organizations don’t have the time, resources or knowledge to manage all the fire risks that impact their operations. A professional service can check for potential hazards and notify management personnel so they can take appropriate mitigation steps.
Violating the stringent OSHA safety regulations — even unintentionally — can lead to costly fines and penalties. A fire watch guard service can identify improper practices, procedures and situations that could result in noncompliance. It can also assist with developing an acceptable fire safety plan.
States and municipalities implement fire codes that companies within the jurisdiction must abide by to avoid violations. Fire watch services can ensure that all facilities are following the regulations.
Benefits of Fire Watch Security Guards for Your Business
Utilizing a capable fire watch guard service can provide numerous benefits for your organization:
- Promotes safety: A fire can have devastating consequences, including causing severe injuries, deaths and property damage. Fire watch services can significantly reduce the risk of a catastrophic event.
- Provides around-the-clock coverage: A fire watch guard service can be available 24 hours a day to protect your facility or job site.
- Offers impartial insight: Companies may believe they’re following all the fire prevention and safety rules and regulations. However, it’s easy to overlook steps or cut corners. A professional fire watch service brings a fresh perspective and specific expertise that ensures more comprehensive protection.
- Delivers peace of mind: A guard service can help remove much of the fire detection and prevention burden from the business’s shoulders. Company owners and managers can worry less and focus on running their day-to-day operations.
Why Choose Bangor Security Services for Fire Watch Security Services?
At Bangor Security Services Inc, we have a leading fireguard team with many years of experience. This is what makes us the best choice for your fire watch needs. We offer our fire watch services to various industries including construction, medical, financial, industrial, schools, and residential neighborhoods, among others.
Our fire watch security guards are well trained and knowledgeable. They can take care of your premises while ensuring safety for your equipment and employees or residents. Our team can also offer assistance whether you are installing a new fire protection system or need to repair your current fire alarm system.
We are available 24/7 and respond immediately to any emergency. On top of that, our training guarantees that every fire watch security guard knows and understands state and fire marshal procedures and can deliver detailed reports. Additionally, we always keep close contact with the client and the local fire department. This ensures that we can provide the most effective solution in case things go wrong.
Protect Your Property With Our Bangor Security Services Inc Fire Watch Services
Always keep in mind that fires are a real threat and should only be taken care of by experienced and well-trained professionals. Our fire watch team promises to provide you with a fully customized quote to cover the region required for a fire watch. Our aim is to secure you and ensure the well-being of your premises, family or personnel by providing a valid, reliable, and safe solution for all your residential or commercial fire prevention needs.
REQUEST AN QUOTE